Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Come and make love to me


Once on the bed it didn't take long for Tom's amorous advances to muss up Melissa's carefully crafted hairstyle, and after some time kissing her new lover and being swept up in the passions of the new feelings she was experiencing, Melissa had to call a halt and collect her thoughts.

Once in the sanctuary of her bathroom, Melissa pondered the amazing changes which had taken place in her life as she fixed her make up, recoated her lips with a juicy coating of the Max Factor 'Berry Blush' lip gloss from her vanity and slipped into the Victoria's Secret floral lacy teddy which her mom had suggested she wear for 'that special moment'.

"Come here lover", "I think I'm finally ready ..." whispered Melissa seductively as she raised her arms and surrendered herself to her man.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your fabulous new blog and I really enjoy it. I like the pictures of the models you're using. Hey, it's fantasy, why not become a supermodel? Looking forward to more intimacy between Tom and Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks elise, am very new to this, so appreciate the feedback. You're right, a little fantasy never hurt anyone, right : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes me to i wish to be a girl so that i to can experience and have girl sex yes please i want breast and a vagina and inside of me i want to have what a girl has so that i can get pregant and have babies of my very own at long last i would make a much better fgirl than staying a boy which i never ever wanted to be anywqay i want to be a girl

    ReplyDelete